Attorney at Law
With over 30 years experience, Ralph Wiser handles cases in a wide range of areas, including personal injury, disability, employment, trial and litigation.
An experienced personal injury attorney can help you navigate the shoals of ensuring that you are able to get timely medical services, compensation while you are not able to work, and full compensation from the at-fault party.
" Honest hardworking and ethical, just a few simple words that help sum up the kind of attorney you will have... "
– Daniel E., Molalla, OR.
"Ralph Wiser represented me in an injury lawsuit, even though it was an unusual case. He was thorough, diligent, and always had my best interest at heart..."
– Scott Lee
"Ralph Wiser’s experience and expertise in all facets of labor law, workers’ compensation and disability claims make him my ‘go-to guy’ on all my complicated legal cases. Ralph crafts solutions where others see only road blocks."
– David Fiore, UniServ consultant
- Oregon State Bar, 1981
- United States Supreme Court, 1987
- Oregon Trial Courts, 1981
- United States District Courts, 1984
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1985
- Portland State University, B.A., 1975
- University of Oregon, M.A., 1978
- University of Oregon, J.D., 1981
- Brain Injury Alliance of Oregon member, 2011-present
- Oregon BRAINet (affiliated with the Oregon Brain Institute at Oregon Health & Sciences University), Board of Directors, 2010—2013
- Brain Injury Alliance of Oregon (BIAOR), Board of Directors, 2011–2014
- Brain Injury Alliance of Oregon (BIAOR), President, 2012–2014
- American Brain Injury Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- Labor and Employment Section
- 1979-1981 Clerk, Kulongoski, Heid, Durham & Drummonds
- 1981-1983 Carney, Probst, Cornelius
- 1983-1986 Kulongoski, et al
- 1986-1990 Durham, Drummonds, Smith & Wiser
- 1990-1998 Bennett, Hartman, Reynolds, Smith & Wiser
- 1998-Current Ralph Wiser, Attorney at Law