Attorney at Law
With over 30 years experience, Ralph Wiser handles cases in a wide range of areas, including personal injury, disability, employment, trial and litigation.
An experienced personal injury attorney can help you navigate the shoals of ensuring that you are able to get timely medical services, compensation while you are not able to work, and full compensation from the at-fault party.
" Honest hardworking and ethical, just a few simple words that help sum up the kind of attorney you will have... "
– Daniel E., Molalla, OR.
"Ralph Wiser represented me in an injury lawsuit, even though it was an unusual case. He was thorough, diligent, and always had my best interest at heart..."
– Scott Lee
"Ralph Wiser’s experience and expertise in all facets of labor law, workers’ compensation and disability claims make him my ‘go-to guy’ on all my complicated legal cases. Ralph crafts solutions where others see only road blocks."
– David Fiore, UniServ consultant
- Wrongful Death
- Serious Injuries
- Brain and orthopedic injuries
- Psychological injuries/disorders
- Other impairing or disabling conditions
- ERISA and Non-ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act and State law claims)
- PERS (Public Employee Retirement System)
- SSD (Social Security Disability)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employer Defense and advice
- Employee Claims
- Licensing (teacher, psychologist, nurse, physical therapy, medical)
Trial and Litigation
- General trial, litigation and administrative work
- Oregon Education Associate representation
- Education/Municipal Associations